Where to work: Hilton opens 366-key resort in China
Huizhou, China – 28 December 2018 –
Set amidst the natural splendour of one of South China’s most picturesque destinations, Hilton Huizhou Longmen Resort is now welcoming travellers to experience the ultimate in relaxation and hospitality in the region. The resort boasts modern interiors, a variety of fine dining options and is the first Hilton property in China to feature natural hot springs that guests can enjoy at their leisure.
The resort, located in Yonghan Town of Longmen County, is secluded from the hustle and bustle of city life while still providing easy access to travellers from across the globe. The resort is a scenic, 80-minute drive from Guangzhou or Baiyun International Airport, and is an easy trip from the Pearl River Delta cities such as Shenzhen, Dongguan and Foshan.
Hilton Huizhou Longmen Resort’s 366 guest rooms and suites are designed to complement and enhance the floor-to-ceiling views of the crystalline rivers and lush hillsides that surround the property. Many of the hotel’s suites are equipped with in-suite hot-spring pools, making it easy for guests to soak in bliss without interruption. The resort’s 24-hour fitness centre with the latest generation of Precor® cardio and strength-training equipment, as well as an expansive, outdoor swimming pool, helps ensure that guests will be feeling at their best during their travels.
The resort features an abundance of versatile function space, separated into 11 rooms, including the impressive Grand Ballroom, a modern and upscale venue equipped with the latest conferencing technology. The resort’s dedicated team is on-hand to help plan any event – from corporate seminars to social gatherings – down to the last detail.
The hotel features six signature restaurants and bars, providing excellent selections for any palate:
- OPEN, a casual restaurant for all-day dining, serves a variety of international cuisines. Diners can order à la carte or enjoy the restaurant’s sumptuous buffet.
- YUXI invites guests to whet their appetites with an array of contemporary Cantonese specialities, expertly prepared by its renowned Cantonese head chef and his highly trained team. The restaurant offers open seating as well as six elegant private dining rooms.
- NODU features an international selection of individually prepared dishes and noodles for enjoyment in a social atmosphere.
- Lobby Lounge serves Chinese tea, aromatic coffee and pastries – perfect for a special moment with family and friends.
- MEI BAR beckons to those who enjoy sitting back with a signature cocktail or whiskey, and maybe even a fine cigar.
- Pool Bar is surrounded by an outdoor garden, creating the perfect environment for light fare and poolside beverages.
- Private rooms to sing karaoke or play cards are also available for booking.