Hard Rock International Rocks Your Taste Buds ‘N’ Rolls Out The Flavor
Hard Rock Puts Fresh First with Dynamic New Menu
Click here to check it out.
ORLANDO, FL, May 10, 2012 – As part of its latest rockin’ flavor rollout, Hard Rock International is debuting new tongue tantalizing menu options, aiming to enhance its dining offerings by treating guests to a concert of flavors. With a host of new recipes, a commitment to fresh ingredients and the signature flair that guests can only get at Hard Rock, never has there been a better time to take a seat at any Hard Rock Cafe across the country.
Hard Rock is proud to announce the expansion of its world-famous menu with the introduction of new items, complementing its authentic American, made-from-scratch cuisine that fans have grown to love. With the design of its new menu, the brand is bringing three main concepts to its delectable food offerings – quality is key, legendary is king and smoking is the secret to enhancing flavors. [
- Quality – Hard Rock chefs take their obsession with high-quality, earth-friendly ingredients seriously. Produce specialists source the highest caliber greens for salads and steaks are nothing less than center-cut, choice, corn-fed and aged for 21 days.
- Legendary – Just like the rockers who once owned the memorabilia lining Hard Rock’s walls, the burgers that the brand has been serving for four decades are nothing short of “legendary” – with all options featuring 10 ounces of choice Certified Angus Beef. Now, the brand has enhanced the Legendary Experience menu with the all-new Legendary Chicken option, where guests can take their favorite Legendary Burger and substitute a half-pound of perfectly grilled chicken breast.
- Smokehouse – With a smoker in every location, our chefs are masters at bringing out the most delectable rustic, wood-smoke flavor! Reminiscent of good old-fashioned Southern barbeque, new smokin’ menu items offer unique flavors from a variety of regional Bar-B-Que styles, from the classic pulled pork to the exotic Asian-style “Shang Hi” sandwich.
“Just like the exhilarating musical performances that take place in our cafes, we wanted to turn the volume up on our menu options so our fans continue to get a rockin’ experience at the table too,” said Hard Rock’s own culinary rock star, Executive Chef Jason Gronlund. “Our new menu shows our commitment to serving only the best ingredients and most unique and flavorful recipes to our guests.”
A Little Taste of Hard Rock’s New Menu Items
Personally created by the brand’s top chefs, including Chef Jason, guests can enjoy a mouthwatering selection of new dishes.
Feeling fresh …
- Cajun Shrimp & Poached Pear Salad – Spring mix tossed with goat cheese crumbles, chopped seasoned bacon and a sweet Dijon pear dressing. Topped with poached pear segments, spicy pecans and grilled sweet Cajun shrimp.
- Goat Cheese Chicken Salad Sandwich – Poached chicken with celery and green onions, in a light citrus mayo dressing with Dijon mustard and dill. Served on a toasted hoagie roll topped with spring mix, dried cranberries and goat cheese crumbles.
- Shock Top Battered Fish & Chips –Fish battered with a Belgian-style wheat beer with citrus and coriander flavors and fried golden brown, served with fries and a citrus spiked tartar sauce and homemade coleslaw.
A little bit smokey …
- Shang Hi Smokehouse Sandwich – Award-winning Asian 5-spice Bar-B-Que sauce with homemade Asian style pickled cucumbers with sriracha mayonnaise drizzle.
- South Carolina Smokehouse Sandwich – Tangy, homemade, South Carolina-style mustard Bar-B-Que sauce with crispy slaw and crunchy cayenne onions.
- The Texan Smokehouse Sandwich – Chipotle and Hickory Bar-B-Que sauce, cheddar cheese, crispy jalapenos and crunchy onions.
- Smokehouse Chop Salad – Freshly chopped mixed field greens with diced smoked chicken, spicy bacon and pecans, cheddar cheese and pico de gallo. Topped with a smoky citrus vinaigrette and fresh sliced avocado.
Sweet dreams …
- Mojito Yogurt with Seasonal Fresh Fruit – Creamy, thick Greek yogurt with fresh lime and mint served over fresh seasonal fruit served Island style in a margarita glass.
These new items will be rolled out in addition to “greatest hits” and fan favorites. In addition to its food, Hard Rock’s extensive, award-winning drinks menu includes Hurricanes, Margaritas, signature favorites and Alternative Rock (alcohol-free) beverages, all available in Hard Rock souvenir collectible glassware.
*Menu available at Hard Rock Cafe locations in the U.S.
Editors Notes: Executive interviews are available:
- Jason Gronlund: Executive Chef, Senior Director Of Culinary R&D, Hard Rock International
- Cindy Busi: Director of Beverage, Hard Rock International
About Hard Rock International
With a total of 174 venues in 53 countries, including 138 cafes and 16 Hotels/Casinos, Hard Rock International is one of the world’s most globally recognized brands. Beginning with an Eric Clapton guitar, Hard Rock owns the world’s greatest collection of music memorabilia, which is displayed at its locations around the globe. Hard Rock is also known for its collectible fashion and music-related merchandise, Hard Rock Live performance venues and an award-winning website. In addition to the two flagship Seminole Hard Rock Hotels and Casinos in Tampa and Hollywood, Fla., Hard Rock Hotels/Casinos are located in Las Vegas, Biloxi, Orlando, Chicago, San Diego, Pattaya, Bali, Macau, Penang, Singapore, Punta Cana and Panama. Additional hotel and casino projects have been announced including Cancun and Vallarta scheduled to open in 2012; and Riviera Maya, Hungary, Dubai and Abu Dhabi, scheduled to open in 2013. Hard Rock International is owned by Seminole Hard Rock Entertainment, Inc. For further details on Hard Rock Hotels and Casinos, visit www.hardrockhotels.com or www.facebook.com/hardrockhotels. For more information on Hard Rock International, visit www.hardrock.com or www.facebook.com/hardrock.