Celebrate Independence Day on board the A380!
All the Air France A380s are equipped with 516 seats divided between four travel cabins on the two decks:
- La Premi?re, with 9 seats,
- Business with 80 seats,
- Premium Voyageur, with 38 seats,
- Voyageur with 389 seats.
In terms of entertainment, the A380 has 6 bars creating a friendly, relaxing atmosphere during the flight and a gallery dedicated to arts and culture reserved for La Premi?re and Business passengers.
With less than 85g of CO2 produced per passenger kilometre, the A380 is one of the most environmentally-friendly aircraft.
So many reasons to travel by Airbus A380 to celebrate Independence Day!
This summer, the 8 Air France Airbus A380s will serve 7 destinations:
- in North America: New York JFK (1 daily flight), Washington DC (1 daily flight), Los Angeles (1 daily flight) and Montreal (4 weekly flights),
- in Africa: Johannesburg (1 daily flight),
- in Asia: Tokyo-Narita (1 daily flight) and Singapore (3 weekly flights).
Discover all the latest Air France news in real time wherever you are on the free iPhone application on the corporate website and on smartphones at http://mobile-corporate.airfrance.com/en